What is Content marketing?
The shift within the SEO community within the last several months (or years!) has been around creating and promoting good quality, keyword-rich content. This is not to say that other SEO tactics (such as on-page and technical optimizations) are less important, but content marketing has captured more attention lately because there is so much flexibility with how you can do it, plus there are a lot of ways you can leverage it to drive people back to your site, make them aware of your products or services, and the ability to re-use content pieces in various forms is appealing across every industry.
Why should I do Content marketing?
People and companies alike should be doing content marketing because it allows them the get their message in front of a receptive audience which may not be aware of your site and/or product. Content marketing allows brands to be creative and try new things and to build relationships with site owners and bloggers within a particular industry. Content marketing can take many forms – such as guides, how to’s, product reviews, life hacks, and many, many more things. Content marketing should be included in every SEO campaign because it is easily share-able across social networks and it is a great way to not only drive traffic, but to build links (and referral traffic) back to your website.
Lionwish’s content marketing services include
- Research rooted within various data sources – what should we be talking about and why?
- Content creation – blog posts, new sections on your website and more
- Forum participation
- Website/blogger outreach
- Linkedin/Facebook ads and promotion
- Third-party management (Stumbleupon, outbrain, etc)
- Twitter outreach, interaction, and #hashtag strategy
- Relationship building with site owners
- Niche site discovery
- Frequency and timing of content
- Website / forum Q&A
- Analytics and linking assessment post-release (and interpretation of data/key learning’s)
How we are different
- Our content strategy is unique to the client, vertical, budget, and desired reach
- While we have a process / best practice list we follow, it’s good to deviate and test new strategies
- Forward thinking – if we are creating a 2014 new product guide, we’ll gather intelligence to make our 2015 product guide even better
- Relationships and trust – SEO is a moving target, if we fail to reach a goal, we’ll go back to the drawing board and figure out how to get us there
- We’ve worked with many different industries and have learned from our experiences within each
Lionwish’s Other Internet Marketing Services
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Paid Search Management (PPC)
- Email Marketing and Management
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
Ready to get started or have questions? Email or call us (424) 248-5307.