What is Content marketing?
The shift within the SEO community within the last several months (or years!) has been around creating and promoting good quality, keyword-rich content. This is not to say that other SEO tactics (such as on-page and technical optimizations) are less important, but content marketing has captured more attention lately because there is so much flexibility with how you can do it, plus there are a lot of ways you can leverage it to drive people back to your site, make them aware of your products or services, and the ability to re-use content pieces in various forms is appealing across every industry.
Why should I do Content marketing?
People and companies alike should be doing content marketing because it allows them the get their message in front of a receptive audience which may not be aware of your site and/or product. Content marketing allows brands to be creative and try new things and to build relationships with site owners and bloggers within a particular industry. Content marketing can take many forms – such as guides, how to’s, product reviews, life hacks, and many, many more things. Content marketing should be included in every SEO campaign because it is easily share-able across social networks and it is a great way to not only drive traffic, but to build links (and referral traffic) back to your website.
Lionwish’s content marketing services include
- Research rooted within various data sources – what should we be talking about and why?
- Content creation – blog posts, new sections on your website and more
- Forum participation
- Website/blogger outreach
- Linkedin/Facebook ads and promotion
- Third-party management (Stumbleupon, outbrain, etc)
- Twitter outreach, interaction, and #hashtag strategy
- Relationship building with site owners
- Niche site discovery
- Frequency and timing of content
- Website / forum Q&A
- Analytics and linking assessment post-release (and interpretation of data/key learning’s)
How we are different
- Our content strategy is unique to the client, vertical, budget, and desired reach
- While we have a process / best practice list we follow, it’s good to deviate and test new strategies
- Forward thinking – if we are creating a 2014 new product guide, we’ll gather intelligence to make our 2015 product guide even better
- Relationships and trust – SEO is a moving target, if we fail to reach a goal, we’ll go back to the drawing board and figure out how to get us there
- We’ve worked with many different industries and have learned from our experiences within each
Lionwish’s Other Internet Marketing Services
Ready to get started or have questions? Email or call us (424) 248-5307.